The Titans lost at the trade deadline yesterday

Модератор: miti5ka

zhangzk
Новичок
Новичок

The Titans lost at the trade deadline yesterday

Сообщение zhangzk » 26 ноя 2018, 06:49

Whether you think they should have ponied up for Golden Tate or Demaryius Thomas DaQuan Jones Jersey , is one thing, but the reality is that the team with the best record in the division got better, and that is an issue for the Titans, making them losers at the deadline. The Titans had 2 weeks to add someone to make an impact as a pass catcher to this offense and the only move was Jalston Fowler. Very interesting strategy by Jon Robinson, we will see if it pays off. Jalston is excited to make an impact with the Titans in his second go around with the team. He’ll need to improve the run game in order for this offense to get on track. The Titans should have traded for OBJ!!!!1Yesterday was Marcus’ birthday and he got a pie in the face from Ben Jones, and a metaphorical pie in the face from Jon Robinson. Tajae Sharpe is becoming a reliable receiver for the Titans http://www.titanscheapshops.com/cheap-a ... ain-jersey , which is good, and would make him the only one. The Titans come in at 22nd in the Power Rankings.Изображение
I’m surprised we aren’t lower. The first thing I need to tell you here is that today’s game is on FOX. That is not normally the case when the Titans are taking on another team from the AFC, so go ahead and make a not of that in your head. If you are not from this area, you can see if you get the game, or what games you get here.The Titans have been the favorite in this game since the line came out. The number has bounced around a little bit from -2.5 to where it currently is, at least on My Bookie Cheap Derrick Henry Jersey , at -1. For recreational purposes only, I really like that number for the Titans. I think they go down there and win this one pretty easily.Most “experts” like the Titans in this one. They were picked pretty heavily with the ESPN crew. The picks were pretty mixed over at CBS, with Pete Prisco, unsurprisingly, picking the Dolphins. He’s the worst! The Odds Shark computer has the Titans losing by 3. That computer is worse than Prisco!Nuts and boltsLocation: Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, FLGame time: Sunday Brett Kern Jersey , September 9, 2018 | 12:00 p.m. CentralTV channel: FOXAnnouncers: Sam Rosen, Cris CarterOnline Stream/Replay: NFL GamepassWe are going to use this as the open thread today, so use this to discuss the game.GO TITANS!!

Вернуться в «Игры»